I help simplify my client’s lives by thoroughly analyzing your total financial picture and providing effective tax suggestions that will assist all other ends of your financial life. From estate planning, retirement income planning, and tax planning strategy all under one roof. I always work in our clients best interest and use my years of experience to help my clients avoid the mistakes have seen over the past 20 years.
- Co-founder of Wealthnest Planners and Wealthnest Tax Services
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 15 + years in Tax and Financial Services Industry
- Thousands of income tax returns prepared
- NAU-School of Business; BS – Accountancy
- Boston University Center for Professional Education, CFP® Practitioner
- Series 7, Series 24, Series 66
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Lucky husband to loving wife who asked him out (she can’t believe it either), 2 active kids, competitive, sports fan, traveler, the glass is always half full, crossfit, Paleo (80% of the time).