Lauren Huntsman is a financial planner serving young professionals who want to embrace the future with excitement instead of fear. Many young professionals face the burden of student debt and are at a crossroads on how to pay off their student loans, accomplish their bucket list items, and achieve the work-lifestyle balance they desire. Our team at Wealthnest created the nestology process that continuously nurtures a customized plan for our clients as their lives unfold and their needs evolve. Lauren’s goal is to not only create a plan for student loan repayment, but rather develop a comprehensive roadmap for success and foster long-term relationships with her clients.
Lauren was raised from an early age to have a passion for the constant pursuit of learning. Working alongside a team of Certified Financial Planners, she has completed the educational requirements needed and is a candidate for the highest standard in financial planning – CFP certification. In order to provide true comprehensive planning, Lauren and her team conduct and review all areas of her clients’ financial lives in order to deliver the constant attention and accountability needed to navigate through complex and emotional decisions. Focusing attention on multiple areas outside of investment strategy such as tax planning, retirement planning, estate and insurance planning is the key to a well-executed long-term financial plan, and is what Lauren believes helps her clients sleep well at night.
- 5+ years of experience in financial and tax services
- Specializes in College Planning and Student Loan Management
- 1st job – Finders Record Store (Northwest Ohio)
- Bowling Green State University; BS in Finance, Concentration in Financial Planning
- Candidate for CFP certification
- Holds Series 7, Series 63, Series 65
- Life & Health Insurance Licensed
- Mother of two adorable kittens
- Must read the book before seeing the movie
- Afraid of heights but has also skydived
- Favorite days are spent with family and on a lake
- Master of time management…can finish both a hike and an entire Netflix series in one weekend